Saturday, May 31, 2008

AJ's cool new glasses


Well... the eye doctor's prediction that AJ would be excited to wear glasses once he discovered how much better he could see with them... hasn't exactly happened. But at least AJ seems to be accepting them.
When we picked up the glasses yesterday, AJ didn't want to wear them at all. By this morning, he said he liked the glasses. Now the challenge is just to get him to push them up high enough on his nose to do some good. I think he's letting them slide down so that he can look over the top of them. Another challenge is to teach him to not put his fingers on the lenses when he pushes the glasses up. I'm pretty sure I've cleaned his glasses more times in the last 36 hours, than I've cleaned my glasses in the last few months.
Personally, I think he looks pretty cute. Or, as I tell him, pretty cool. AJ has told me on more than one occasion that boys are not cute. Girls are cute. Boys are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment