Sunday, December 1, 2013

My little angel

After last year's less than successful Sunday School Christmas program experience, my kids are ready for it this year. Alex, making sure he won't have to wear angel wings and a halo, volunteered to be one of the narrators. Sydney, meanwhile, loving the costume from last year, signed up again to be an angel. But this year, that means she has to memorize a line.


It took us a few hundred times of repeating it, but she's got it down pat. (I can type it without looking, too)
Glory to God in the highest and on earth, peace to all men on whom his favor rests.
After Sunday School this morning, I asked her how the rehearsal went.

"Good! I remembered my line!"

"Do you know when to say it?" I asked.

"In 14 days."

"Right. That's when the Christmas program is. But do you know when during the show to say your line?"

"I think I say it right after the big angel."

I checked the script. Actually her line comes after a narrator. Good thing there's still two more weeks to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment