Sunday, August 25, 2013

At last... the waterpark

Sydney's not afraid of water any more. If there'd been any doubt, she proved her fearlessness by going down the slide at the waterpark at the resort.


About 75 times. That number is a conservative estimate.


Down she'd slide. Then she'd hop out, run around to the steps and climb back up. Right past her brother who was doing his best to spray her with a water gun. Her and everyone else in the water park that day.


To all those people who wondered what kind of parents would let their child douse total strangers for several hours without taking a break. I'm sorry.


He just really liked it. I suspect it also gave him an excuse to stay off the slides, which I suspect he didn't like so much. Though I did convince him to go down a few times so I could get pictures of him doing something other than manning the water guns.


Sydney did take a few breaks from the water slides. She needed time to find others to go down it with her.


Jeff was the most daring of any of us. He even attempted to body surf.


He didn't last long.


I shouldn't mock, since I wasn't brave enough to try it. But even if I had, there'd likely be no photos to prove it. For instance, I convinced AJ to race me down the really high slide. And this is the photo Jeff took:


He did manage to capture Sydney and I coming down one of the slides. We gave him numerous opportunities.


As an added bonus, each time we did the slide, we also gave a different sort of opportunity to a different guy:


What an annoying kids. Makes you wonder about his parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment