Saturday, July 9, 2011

Weekly dose of cute puppies

Here they are at five weeks. Either we happened to catch them during a non-nap time, or else their personalities have exploded since we saw them last! It's probably a little of both.


When we got there, they all came running to greet us. An extra fence has been added as back up in case they manage to squeeze their curious little bodies under the first gate. Once we were inside, we were showered with puppy "affection". AJ's shoes, my skirt - they still go whenever and wherever the urge strikes. 

Good thing they're so cute! If I had my way, this is the little girl who would become our Molly Rose. In the midst of the chaos, she climbed up onto my lap and stayed there.



But then there's also this little darling that Jeff picked up.


Or these two little sweethearts...


Just how crazy is it to sit in the midst of 11 adorable puppies? Here's a look:


Less than three weeks until we bring one home for good. In the meantime, saying goodbye is so hard!


I'd had to go in to work for a few hours on Friday. Trying to wrap up a couple big projects, not to mention get ahead on a few things prior to going on vacation, has made this a pretty stressful week. I cannot put into words how much these puppies helped relax me. So what if I had to go back to work with puppy pea on my skirt? I had the smell of their soft fur on my hands, and there's just nothing better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment