Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Grilling a cow named John

Recently, Grandpa David and Grandma Elouise found a cute Little Tikes vanity for Sydney at a garage sale. Just don't tell AJ that's what it is.

While Daddy was busy grilling steaks, AJ grabbed a spatula and went to work at his new "grill", making me an imaginary pizza, complete with pepperoni and "hangaber" on top.

Later, as we ate dinner, AJ held out a piece of his steak and asked if it came from a pig or a chicken. I told him it came from a cow. He slowly chewed the steak, then asked, "What's the cow's name?"

I told him I didn't think the cow had a name.

AJ didn't buy that. Just before taking another bite he announced, "I think his name is John."

How do you like your creativity? Rare or well done? AJ seems to have mastered both.

No comments:

Post a Comment