Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Show me those muscles!

He's got the physique, the moves, the charm... look out for this one, he's going to be a lady killer. This photo was taken on the beach of Burt Lake, where we stopped to play after rafting down the Sturgeon River.
AJ enjoys the beach. Not so much because of the water, but because of the people he can meet. Earlier in the trip, we stopped at the beach across the street from our hotel. AJ introduced himself to two gorgeous young women wearing incredibly skimpy bikinis. I repeatedly tried to coax AJ away so that he'd stop bothering them, but they thought he was cute and insisted, in their rather thick accent, that he was no problem. (I learned later they were from Molrovia.) At one point, AJ picked a wildflower and presented it to one of the women. For the next several days, AJ was very proud to tell people, including strangers we met while waiting for elevator, "I met some ladies on the beach. I talked to two girls on the beach."
I'm sure there are young men five times AJ's age who can only wish they had that kind of luck with the ladies.

1 comment:

  1. He's a ladykiller! He's already got my girls wrapped around his finger!

    ReplyDelete