Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mommy's new hairstyling doll

No real story here. Just a photo that's so cute I HAD to post it. I'm having so much fun putting little rubber bands and barrettes in Sydney's hair. I tried doing this back in December, but Sydney's hair was so fine that the barrettes just slid off. Then, one day last week when I arrived to pick up the kids from daycare, I found Sydney with a little binder in her hair, courtesy of Melissa, one of the teachers. So of course I had to go out and buy a bunch of "hair pretties". Thankfully, Sydney's been pretty patient with my efforts.

A side note... we bought a new camera on Sunday, and it's allowed me to capture some amazingly sharp photos of the kids. The zoom lens is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy it while you don't have to chase her around the room to get the pretties in. :) I just made some really cute barrettes, remind me and I'll make some for Sydney too. (on the knitting blog if you want to look)

    ReplyDelete