Saturday, September 6, 2008

Where does he get this stuff?

AJ is a sponge. This kid picks up phrases from who knows where, and remembers them. And repeats them. Thankfully, so far it's all been innocent - and humorous.
While running errands a few days ago, I had to brake suddenly to avoid hitting the car in front of me, which also had braked suddenly. From his car seat in back, AJ exclaimed, "What in the name is going on?" I admit to uttering derogatory comments on occasion about the IQ of certain drivers, but I've never said anything like that, and neither has Jeff. Hmmm....
Today, while finally sorting through our bag of State Fair treasures, I found two unsharpened pencils and handed them to AJ. He immediately started banging them on the wall, announcing, "Drum roll, please."
I just can't wait to hear what he comes up with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment