Saturday, September 20, 2008

You "doh" it your way, I'll play it mine

As I've mentioned before, AJ loves Playdoh. Sydney, however, still thinks it's something you eat. So what do we do to keep child #2 occupied when child #1 wants to spend 45 minutes making snakes and worms?

We put the large container of Playdoh canisters and molds on the floor. Sydney happily dug in. Her favorite game right now is simply carrying things around the house.
So AJ and I continued making our Playdoh creations, while Sydney made repeated trips between the living room (where Jeff was) and the dining room (where we and the Playdoh were).
I wasn't paying attention to how many things had "disappeared" from the big yellow Playdoh station, until I happened to walk through the living room. That's when I discovered the stash that Little Miss Busy had transported. What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment