Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa-tizer

While waiting in line with the kids to see Santa last Saturday, I couldn't help but laugh at the coincidence.

Last Christmas, my ad agency put together the following video as part of our holiday greetings to our clients. I wrote the script and supplied the props. Giving credit where credit is due, my art director put the most work into it, patiently photographing the characters over and over again, moving them slightly each time to create the animated effect. And Jeff is the one who thought of the "Santa-sizer" moment.



Fast forward a year, and guess what we found as we entered the lunchroom where Santa was waiting. That's right - sanitizer.


I guess it's not just H1N1 germs that Santa is trying to avoid. And in retrospect, it was probably a good idea they had it there. AJ was running a low fever and complaining of a sore throat later that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment