Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Picky in pink

My little pink darling is such a study in contrasts. She loves getting her hands washed, almost as much as she loves getting them dirty.

While shopping over the weekend, she picked out the pink sweatsuit she's wearing (under the pink coat) in this photo. She gave me a decisive "noooooo" when I showed her an outfit I wanted to buy for her, then lunged at the pink one on the next rack, excitedly clapping her hands when I pulled it down for her to hold. At another store, when I picked up the pink hat that you see her wearing, she squealed with delight. She'd wear the hat all day if we let her.

Yet, she's not all frills and fluff. That glass in her hands is covered with superheroes. It's a reject from AJ (the holes in the top are too small, so milk comes out too slowly) so she quickly claimed it for herself.

Oh boy are we going to have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Addie has almost the same hat!! It's a girly girl thing. They love pink, but they reserve their right to change their mind.

    ReplyDelete