Monday, December 1, 2008

Santa's helpers

How does that song go?
'Cause we need a little Christmas, right this very minute...


How lucky am I to have TWO little elves who are more than happy to help me pull out our Christmas decorations. That little stuffed dog Sydney's playing with? It may not make it 'til Christmas. As she quickly figured out, if you squeeze its ear, it barks to the tune of Jingle Bells. What a special gift that was - I believe from the same family that gave us the red gorilla.
Thankfully, my two little helpers haven't broken anything. Yet. Though they came close during their tug of war game with a string of beads. And we'll get a tree next weekend. So there's still time...

2 comments:

  1. Shatterproof ornaments! Bless the wise soul who invented the shatterproof ornament.

    I so enjoy reading your posts, Dana! Reading your stories about Sydney remind me of Max's adventures and reading about AJ's, gives me a clue about what I'll be in for in the future.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the dog have an on/off switch? That usually works at our house, although now that Addie understands how the switch works, we tend to just take out the batteries. Sneaky parenting tips!

    ReplyDelete