Friday, February 6, 2009

The Super Hook

It's tough to be a mean ol' Captain Hook when you're just so darn cute.

Before I returned the rented costume earlier this week, AJ couldn't resist trying it on. He wanted to wrestle with Daddy, but of course we told him no. We probably didn't need to worry. AJ couldn't take two steps without the wig and hat starting to slide. This just might be the first time in his life that his off-the-charts head circumference is actually too small for something.

While we're on the subject of Peter Pan costumes, be sure to check out the ultimate Peter Pan family photo. It's now online.

Switching subjects - I'm wondering if I should be nervous about how this day will turn out. Both my hair dryer and my coffee maker died... in the same morning. What kind of omen is that?!? (Optimist that I am, I'm interpreting it as a sign that I should go shopping for replacements later this afternoon.)

1 comment:

  1. No coffee??!! You poor thing! Do I need to run Caribou Coffee out to your house?

    ReplyDelete