Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Take THAT, Batman!

What is it about certain toys that just capture a child's imagination? Whatever it is, the Bat Cave and Legos that AJ just got for his birthday certainly have it!


When we got home on Sunday, AJ immediately started playing with the Batman stuff. He then asked me to help him with the Legos. Later, he used the newly created Lego trucks to attack the Bat Cave.

Batman's sidekick, Robin, is now a bad guy, by the way. Apparently you have to have a bad guy to play this game.

AJ played with these new toys for THREE HOURS straight on Sunday, never once asking to turn on the TV.

I'm sure there will be a time in the not-so-distant future when I'll discover some of these tiny Lego pieces with the bottom of my foot in the middle of the night as I stumble in the dark trying to get to a crying child who's woken up unexpectedly. I probably won't think they're such great toys, then. But for now, they're wonderful!

1 comment: