Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sydney-isms

Super Sydney!


It occurred to me today that Sydney is now just a couple weeks shy of the age AJ was when I started this blog. What made me think of that? She's now reached that stage of spouting all sorts of adorable things. Here are a few examples just from today:

  • I stepped out on the front porch for a moment to check the temperature. When I came back inside, Sydney scolded me for leaving the front door open, "Mom, you let the bug bites in."

  • While she sat at the table eating a bowl of cereal, Jeff sat down next to her with a bowl of leftover pork fried rice. Sydney couldn't resist pointing out the absurdity of this: "Daddy's eating supper for breakfast."

  • Ever the drama queen, after Daddy sent her to her room to clean it, Sydney came whining to me, "I'm having a hard time."

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah. She's three. And it only gets better (worse) from here. I love it.

    ReplyDelete