Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Belated birthday pictures

How did I forget to share these? We celebrated Grandma Elouise's birthday earlier this month with ice cream cake...

... and a few attempts at getting all her grandkids to sit still for a photo. Jonathon and Jessica are pretty good at it by now, but the rest get rather antsy.
Earlier in the evening, AJ got his wish to play soccer with his cousins, of which I have no photos. I did, however, get pictures of their basketball game. I believe "H-O-R-S-E" was the animal they were trying not to spell. I never heard who won, but I love this shot of Jonathon and AJ. It'll be fun to look back at it in the coming years and use it as a growth chart for AJ.


Totally switching subjects... a quick update on what I wrote yesterday. All is better now. My little sweetheart is back, and I am again the best Mommy in the whole world. Amazing what a full night's sleep and a really long nap at daycare can do for a three-year-old's mood (whether she'll admit it or not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment