Thursday, November 1, 2012

A night of treats

What kind of mother am I? Halloween night... one of the most photographed nights of the year (I'm totally speculating on that, but based on the number of pictures of cute kids in costumes I saw posted on Facebook, I've got a pretty strong argument.) and how many pictures did I take of my kids? One.
 
 
I did manage to take a picture of how I planned to spend the evening while having the house all to myself. (This was my year to stay home and hand out candy.)
 
 
Too bad my plans kept getting interrupted by kids ringing the doorbell wanting candy. By the time the night was done, I'd handed out goodies to 152 characters.
 
Saving me from being a horrible mom, my friend Crystal shared a few shots she'd taken.

 
At least Sydney made it into a couple of shots. Though seeing them, I feel compelled to emphasize that she insisted on putting on the wig all by herself.


There's AJ and Sydney in a shot. Jeff said they actually cooperated quite nicely. Sydney carried her Easter basket to get candy, and it quickly proved to be far too small, so she started dumping it into AJ's bag, with the promise they would share later.


Jeff said AJ's bag weighed a ton by the end of the night, and he could tell AJ was struggling to carry it. Ahhh... the memories of another happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment