Saturday, November 17, 2012

Girls night out

You know it's a special night when Mommy lets you wear a fancy new dress (that will see double duty at Christmas) AND a tiara AND a dab of lip gloss.
 
 
My little princess and I got dolled up Thursday night for a special show: the traveling production of Disney Live: Mickey's Music Festival. It promised lots of song, dance and princesses.

 
I guess two out of three isn't bad. The dancing was great, as were the costumes. And the Little Mermaid and Jasmine didn't disappoint. But they also didn't sing.
 
 
The entire performance was lip synced. Sydney didn't mind. She declared Princess Ariel to be her favorite and proclaimed the evening as the best night ever. A sno-cone in a souvenir Ariel cup made the experience complete.


And as long as the memories are magical, then I guess the night was a success.

But I still can't help wishing I'd bought tickets to Disney on Ice, instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment