Thursday, June 19, 2008

Can't wait for the weekend!


AJ is so excited to visit his Daddy on Saturday. He told me this morning, "Let's go right now!" We've got so many exciting plans for the weekend, he can't keep them all straight.

Several comments on AJ's appearance this morning. He picked the shirt he's wearing, saying he wanted to wear his "blizzard" shirt. (It's a lizard on the front.)

When he saw his messy Grandpa hair in the mirror, he told me to comb his hair so that he "can turn back into AJ."

Lastly, note the large road rash on his right knee. We got a "band-aid report" at daycare yesterday. But clearly it couldn't have been too serious.

I asked AJ, "How did you hurt your knee?"
He answered, "I fell down."
"What were you doing when you fell down?"
"I don't know. I don't remember."

No comments:

Post a Comment