Monday, February 22, 2010

Friday friends

Just some cute, random shots from Friday afternoon that would have been posted sooner had it not been for an insanely busy weekend of hockey, surprise parties and the oh-so-painful time needed to recover from that party. And so without further ado...

The kids and I stopped at McDonald's in Hermantown for lunch on Friday. It doesn't have a Playland, but it does have a fun eating area. Of course my children had to choose the table where a certain clown was already sitting.

Believe it or not, my kids purposely chose a McDonald's that didn't have a Playland. In fact, AJ would have preferred if we'd gone through the drive-thru. Why? Because they wanted to quickly finish lunch so we could head to our next destination: the Aquarium.

Look closely. AJ is nose to nose with a huge catfish. He was actually talking to it when I took this shot. I wish I could remember what he'd been saying. I think it was basic introductory statements like 'Hi there, Mr. Catfish."

We were quite disappointed to learn that the new exhibit I thought had opened earlier in the week, didn't actually open until the next day. Thank goodness for our year-long membership. I'm fairly certain I know where we'll be going later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment