Thursday, January 31, 2013

Breakfast of champions. And mooches.

It's a good thing Gus doesn't show the effects of a sugar rush. Or maybe he's so naturally hyper that you can't tell the difference when he downs a bunch of sugar coated cereal.


AJ was looking for some Chocolate Frosted Flakes for breakfast. But there wasn't enough left in the box, so  - in his words - "I was reaching for the Chocolate Cheerios and they knocked over the Cocoa Puffs, which knocked over the Trix, and then Gus got it."

Don't you just hate when cereal boxes turn into dominoes!


Gus managed to snarf up every last one. Quite the effective vacuum, he is.

I just want to make it clear. I do have more than just sugar coated cereal in my cupboard. They're just shoved fairly far back on the sliding shelf. Probably because my kids never pick them.

1 comment:

  1. In regards to the cereals way in the back of the cupboard...Maybe you should try what I've seen Bianchi's do when they've been down here .... First they have to have a bowl of "good for you" cereal, and THEN they can have a bowl of the sugary stuff.

    ReplyDelete