Thursday, January 24, 2013

Comercial cleaning power

Sydney is quite excited that today is her Dad's birthday. All week long we've been doing the countdown. Is it three days after tomorrow? Is it the next day after tomorrow?

By Sunday night, she couldn't wait. She had to make a card for him. (Which is now hidden in the secret spot in my sock drawer. She giggles every time she thinks about it.) The problem was, she wanted to be by me while she colored, and I was laying on my bed reading a book.

She promised she would be very careful. I warned her not to color off the paper.


"Will it get germs?" She wondered.

"No, it would stain the bed spread."

Of course, it was only a matter of minutes before.... "Uh oh," she said.

I couldn't see a mark, so I told her not to worry about it. But clearly she did.

"Mom, you need to get ochy-clean," she told me.

"What's ochy-clean?" I asked.

"It's for stains," she was all-knowing.

"You mean Oxy Clean?"

"Yeah. Oxy Clean. It gets tough stains out."

Yes, she's been watching too many commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment