Thursday, January 10, 2013

I'm just glad it isn't titled "Santa pooped"

AJ had a chance to write, illustrate and voice a story in his computer class. The first I knew about it was when I received an email from his teacher that contained a link to view the finished product.

Except I didn't notice that it was a story, or that it says "Click to view my tale". I was too distracted by what AJ'd written.




My first reaction (assumption) was that AJ had been screwing around and trying to be funny, and his teacher was so frustrated by his 7-year-old sense of humor that she sent me a copy to see what he'd done.

Thankfully, before I responded, I decided to hear AJ's side of the story. He was quite incredulous that I thought it said Santa pooped.

"Popped, Mom. It says Santa Popped."

Oh, that's so much better!

He then pointed out that if I clicked on it, I could hear the whole story. (If clicking on the image above doesn't make it play, click on this link instead.) Be patient, it takes a few seconds for the story to actually play.

Once it started, AJ got upset. Apparently the pages are in reverse order so the story doesn't make sense.

I didn't mind. I was still too busy being grateful that his misspelling involved a missing 'p', and not a missing 'o'.

1 comment:

  1. Grandma, Grandpa & Bianchi'sJanuary 10, 2013 at 12:49 PM

    That is really cute. All 6 of us just watched and enjoyed it during our lunch before Bianchi's leave for MN. (But Mom, you didn't catch the other misspelling. Shouldn't it be DEFLATED?)

    ReplyDelete