Saturday, May 30, 2009

The little drummer boy

I turned my back for a minute, and AJ ran off and joined a band!

Sort of...

On Friday, we visited the aquarium and then Playfront park. Jeff picked up lunch and joined us for a picnic. As we were finishing eating, I could hear a rhythmic pounding coming from the opposite side of the playground. AJ was getting fidgety, so I asked him if he wanted to dance. He did and took off running. Jeff followed, while I waited for Sydney to finish her lunch.

A few minutes later, we caught up, and this is what I saw:


Apparently the group thought AJ's dancing was so cute, they invited him to play one of their drums. I never did find out the group's name, or where they were from, but it was the highlight of the day for AJ. And for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment