Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Crabby birthday weekend

I could have sworn I'd posted something yesterday. And with the kids going to school two hours late due to snow, I should have had time. But some how I didn't. Have time. Or write.

And this morning is even busier.

So here's some pictures from AJ's birthday celebration at Joe's Crab Shack. I was desperate to go anywhere other than Chuck E. Cheese.

We should have gone to Chuck E. Cheese.


Clever bibs and singing servers. That's what we got. Here's AJ showing his muscles while the staff sang.



How do I know it would have been better at Chuck E. Cheese? Put it this way, the one part of the day that AJ still talking about is the "hairy buttocks" birthday card birthday card he got from my brother.


The card looks like a game of hangman on the front with "HA_ _Y B_ _T_ _ _ _" and when you open it up.... yeah... I've already given away the punchline.

How nice that "hairy buttocks" is now part of my eight year old's vocabulary. And so I think it's only appropriate to share this shot.


(It wouldn't have been funny if it weren't for Zoe's expression.)

No comments:

Post a Comment