Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh where, oh where...

...did her little shoes go?
Oh where, oh where could they be?
With the velcro straps and cute Pooh on the sides.
Oh where, oh where could they be?

Logic tells me that shoes can't just walk away on their own. Yet these little suckers seem to disapear every time I turn my back. Two days in a row, I've ended up spending at least five minutes in search of the blessed footware.

I have no excuse for losing them the first time. They were sitting next to her changing table where they should be, never really lost. I just managed to overlook them during my search. But the next day they ultimately turned up suspiciously close to the toy box, and I know I didn't put them there.

I've heard of remote control ringers you can attach to key chains and other items that tend to get misplaced. Perhaps I could stick one on each shoe.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking of installing those on mittens... Perhaps I'll just buy 5 pairs of the same type of mitten and hope against hope that I don't end up with 5 lefties at the end of winter.

    ReplyDelete