Thursday, November 6, 2008

Reaching new heights

Oh, just look what can do now.



Little Miss Busy has enjoyed climbing for as long as she's been able. But suddenly, she's discovered new places to explore and new means to get there. The kitchen stool is one favorite. The coffee table is another - especially if Jeff or I are on the couch, so she can dive to us.
A variation of that is in our bathroom. She loves climbing the two steps to the ledge around our bathtub. She then turns and lunges to me. The challenge for me, because I was trying to curl my hair at the time, was to time it so that I could get a curl done, catch her, and then set her down far enough from the tub so that I'd have time to do another curl before she was ready to leap.
Maybe I could make Sydney's job easier. Instead of curling my hair, I'll just spray it gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment