Monday, June 29, 2009

Art lessons

We've been doing a lot of coloring this weekend. For AJ, I try to find online coloring pages related to his favorite interest of the moment. Lately, that's been Humpty Dumpty and Jack be Nimble. Thus, the coloring pages shown below.

As I pulled the pictures from the printer, he didn't run off with them to the dining room table as I'd expected. Instead, he placed them on the easel and instructed, "Okay. This is going to be our project today. I am the project teacher."

And I just had to include this photo for Grandpa David's benefit. All those times he's complained that coloring books limit a child's creativity... Sydney seems to be "drawing her own lines" regardless. (And each time she does, she proudly proclaims, "I did it!")

No comments:

Post a Comment