Sunday, October 4, 2009

Woo!

Why the goofy grin/head position? Because AJ is listening as Daddy reads to him a letter that just came in the mail.


It's not just any letter. No. This I think falls under the category of a love letter. From an older woman - a kindergartner!

It's from his friend Addie. Along with smiley faces and what I believe are balloons, Addie had her Mom transcribe:

Dear AJ,
I loved, loved the wonderful playdate. I hope we meet again.
Love,
Addie

AJ was quite excited to get mail. His response was an enthusiastic, "I want them to come play, too!"

*****
And now a quick update on AJ's health: I'm already seeing good improvement. He still has coughing fits, but they're much fewer than before. Also, his appetite seems to be coming back. He's being a very willing participant in the healing process. He's taking the medicine without whining, and is doing a better job of blowing his nose.

1 comment: