Thursday, June 17, 2010

Whistle while you work

AJ's newest goal is to learn how to whistle. He doesn't really make any songs, just a whole lot of notes in no particular order. He practices a lot. Which was pretty evident in the photos I'd taken at the Children's Museum. Here he is working the crane...

and building a tower out of wooden blocks...

and building an alien out of plastic blocks. The lips are still pursed.

And especially while fitting together the PCV pipes.
His lips and lungs were working as hard as his hands and imagination.

1 comment:

  1. I did read this yesterday, but didn't have time to leave a comment - which I must do now.
    I'm not sure if it's in the "Larson genes" or in the air, but AJ isn't the only one who's into whistling lately. Believe it or not, AJ's little cousin Zane has been walking around our house this past week with his little lips pursed as he blows in and out. Mommy Sarah hadn't even noticed it, but Zane did it here again yesterday. No real "whistle noise" comes out, but it's cute to watch. I have to wonder if I'll have two "little whistler" grandsons by the time Zane is a little older.

    ReplyDelete