Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day picnic

It just wouldn't be right to let the Memorial Day weekend pass without a picnic. So while Mommy was busy planting flowers in the garden, Sydney hosted her friends Diego and Baby Jaguar for a nice snack of grapes and ketchup.

Oh wait. Baby Jaguar only likes grapes. No ketchup for him. Sydney told me that.

She was a very good helper for her friends. She told me that, too.

Later she gave me a thumbs up and announced, "This was an awesome picnic Mom."

I couldn't help but laugh when she pulled out her toy camera. As many times as I ask her to pose for me, I guess it's only fair that I do the same for her. The moment became even cuter thought when she insisted I "espera" while she takes my picture. Espera means "wait" in Spanish. Can you tell who pays very close attention while watching Dora and Diego?

No comments:

Post a Comment