Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cool cousins

After "doing gym" (lifting weights) with his cousin Jonathon, AJ was excited to show me his new muscles.

I just don't know how to tell him those "six-pack abs" are really his rib cage.


AJ's not the only one with a sense of idol worship after spending the night with his cousins. Sydney thinks her cousin Jessica is pretty cool too. Especially playing dolls with her, which says something about just how patient Jessica is. Because she never really liked dolls when she was younger, and now years later she willingly plays with them just to entertain Sydney.


These pictures are from "the morning after." My sister graciously volunteered to babysit overnight so Jeff and I could enjoy a belated anniversary get-away. Saturday morning they brought the kids to our hotel for a little swimming before check out time.

I know Jeff and I had a really fun evening. But I suspect the kids enjoyed the night as much as we did. Less than five minutes into the ride home, Sydney asked, "Some day can we go back to Auntie Lisa's house again?

No comments:

Post a Comment