Thursday, July 2, 2009

Colorful solutions to writers' block

Every so often I think, "Uh oh, I don't have anything to blog about tomorrow."

And then I turn my back for a minute to start a load of laundry and - as if on cue - somebody gets bored using her markers in a coloring book, and suddenly my problem is solved.

Thankfully, the wonderful people at Crayola have created markers that wash off with just water. Otherwise I'd have a real problem on my hands. More accurately, Sydney would have a real problem on her arms.

I can't help but notice how well Sydney coordinated her masterpiece with the colors in her shirt. I also can't help but nervously wonder how I might react 16 years from now if our little rebel comes home sporting a similar look, courtesy of a tattoo artist.

And does she have to look so pleased with herself?

No comments:

Post a Comment