Friday, July 17, 2009

A few more "AJ-isms"

If I believed in re-incarnation, and if a certain baseball legend known for his off-beat comments weren't still alive, I'd suspect AJ was Yogi Berra in a previous life.


Recently, as Jeff and I were looking through sales fliers and talking about what was advertised, AJ spoke up and asked, "Remember when we had Sydney advertised at church?" (Baptised)

Last night, while driving to a couple of stores, AJ was doing his best to convince me he needed to buy a new toy. Since I knew this trip would be pushing bedtime limits, I decided to take advantage of the bribe opportunity and responded, "Well, we'll see how you act while we're shopping."

AJ assured me, "Mom, I'll be a good actor."

He's close... in the ballpark... just doesn't quite have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment