Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Just like Mommy

"I'm sure this is how I saw Mommy do it. First you smear this stuff around your mouth..."

"And then you rub your lips together."

"I'm not sure why you do this, but if that's what Mommy does, then that's what I'm going to do."

Sydney certainly loves Chapstick. I finally gave in and let her have one of my tubes. Mostly because she had soaked it with so much slobber that I didn't really feel like touching it to my lips ever again.

And if you think that's cute, you should see the little copycat trying to lift her shirt in an attempt to apply deoderant. I don't have pictures of that yet, because I've been too busy trying to stop her from smearing the supposedly non-whitening formula all over her shirt.

It's easy to tell when my attempts are unsuccessful. Not only does she leave lovely white marks on her clothes, but she also emits a faint "fresh summer breeze" scent the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment