Thursday, August 20, 2009

A pocket full of sunshine

Look at that X-citement... that delight... that ridiculous pose. All because of the skull and crossbones embroidered on the pocket of his new jeans.

X certainly seems to mark the spot for fashion tastes among four year olds.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, AJ is now the X-tremely proud owner and wearer of pirate pants. If there's a bright side to be found in today's chilly weather forecast, it's that AJ can wear and show off his new pants to his friends.

We found this denim treasure at Target last week. Bless them for inserting adjustable waists in their jeans. A couple tugs on the elastic and I think these pants should actually stay above his hips.

One question though... is this considered Back to School style if he's yet to start school?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sure. I guess it's a Back to School Style. Don't forget how BIG AJ is for his age. I bet there are lots of kids in school who are smaller than AJ. But this Grandma hasn't really seen a style she likes this year. I look at the ads, the store displays, etc. and just shake my head. The word RIDICULOUS comes out of my mouth quite often.

    ReplyDelete