Saturday, March 27, 2010

3 dimensions, 4 senses

I'd suggest a poll to determine which of us looks least silly in our 3-D glasses, but I'm afraid the vote tally would not end in my favor. Consider the contestants:





Okay... maybe I'd at least beat Jeff, but the odds are stacked against me in any "cute" competition with my kids.
We donned the glasses in preparation for Mickey's PhilharMagic show. Of course, once we put them on, the intercom announced we shouldn't wear them until we were safely in our seats. The movie not only was in 3-D, but also 4-S, as in four senses. Not only were we seeing and hearing it, but at times you could smell certain scents related to the Disney princesses that were on screen, and when Donald Duck fell into a pool of water, we all get splashed.
Sydney was not fond of that. The rest of us thought it was pretty cool. Even if we did look ridiculous.

1 comment: