Thursday, September 15, 2011

In case you're not my Facebook friend

By that headline, I am by no means encouraging anonymous strangers to send me a friend request. It's just that I know several key followers of this blog aren't on Facebook, and I don't want them to miss a few random items I had shared there.

For instance, this past Sunday we did make it to the September 11 remembrance ceremony... sort of.


By the time soccer practice ended and we made our way through road construction, the ceremony was over. However we did happen to find this one particularly handsome officer in the parking lot who was willing to pose for a photo with us. One of these years I'll have to post each of the annual pictures I've taken. They date back to Jeff holding AJ as an infant. Kind of a weird annual tradition, I know. But then again, I'm closely related to someone who measured her children's growth by taking their picture each year by the same cemetary monument on Memorial Day.

Switching topics... here's a short glimpse at Gus' latest adventure. He's overcome his fear of that ferocious puppy he sees in the mirror. But now he's encountered a new threat... the Zhu Zhu pet. It fights back!


Speaking of Gus... and AJ... the clock is ticking on their 15 minutes of fame. My favorite freelance article ever was published last week. And now it's finally available online


And now you're up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment