Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Who's not ready to wake up?

Hey Syd! Know anyone who probably should have gone to bed a little earlier last night?

The queen of bedtime battles turns into the queen of denial by daylight. I started the morning ritual by calling out several times, "who's ready to wake up?"

That got no response. Rubbing her back and threatening to turn on lights only produced a squirm. So lights came on. Fetal position was assumed. (By her, not me.)

I finally lifted her up, which caused her to cry in protest and stretch into a stick-straight pose.

I set her down next to her bed so she could hang on for balance. Instead, she decided to try an upright sleep position.

Welcome to my world, Sydney. I'm looking forward to sleeping in this weekend, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment