Sunday, June 26, 2011

Care to change your answer?

Aaaahhhh... the innocence of youth. Children say the sweetest things, and they do it in all sincerity, not realizing their opinions will likely take a 180-degree shift over the next 10 to 15 years.


Just in the last day, Sydney has proclaimed the following:
  • (While looking at Jeff's and my wedding picture hanging on the wall) "Mommy, when I get big and get married, can I wear your princess dress?"
  • She seemed to backtrack on the whole marriage idea a short time later when somehow it became apparent that she'd live in her own house once she got married. "I don't ever want to get married. I want to live with you forever!"
  • And despite her brother's taunting that she'd have to live somewhere else someday, Sydney still insists, "AJ, you're the best brother in the whole world!"
Yeah... we'll see how long those opinions last.

No comments:

Post a Comment