Thursday, September 27, 2012

The more things change...

It's a good thing I blog. Otherwise I'd never remember so many of the awesome moments I've had with my kids. Snuggling with Sydney at bedtime last night, I know she said a couple of adorable things. But then I fell asleep before I wrote them down, and now I can only remember one of them.

Sydney: I will always love you forever.

Me: (giving her a big hug) I will always love you forever, too.

Sydney: Will you watch my kids when I get big?

Five years old and she's already buttering me up in hopes of getting free babysitting!

Because I can't remember what else to include here, on a whim I started looking at what I wrote about at the end of September in other years. In 2008 (You can take a look back here) I was writing about Sydney's inability to sleep through the night - thank goodness that's no longer an issue - and about AJ (at age 3.5) wanting to play baseball outside after dinner and predicting he'd someday play for the Minnesota Twins and be on TV.

Some things change. Some things never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment