Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The big kids' table

This just may mark the end of an era at our house. The days of a high chair at the table are done! Over the weekend, I allowed Sydney to kneel on my chair while eating a snack. That was enough to convince her she's now big enough to sit at the table with the rest of us.

I have to admit it's nice to have the extra space in the corner where the high chair once stood. I've tripped on that chair more times than I can count. But we still haven't figured out the best seating configuration now that we have two kids at the table.

AJ unintentionally gave us a glimpse of what the lunch hour must be like at daycare. He just couldn't resist touching (and bugging) his sister now that she sits so close. I told him to keep his hands to himself.

He seemed surprised that I knew that line, replying, "Hey, that's what my teacher tells me."

No comments:

Post a Comment