Saturday, January 10, 2009

I finally got to shower, but...

This is a quick addition to the story below. Please read "No rest for the weary" first, so that you can fully appreciate my annoyance.

I successfully distracted the kids long enough to take a shower. (God bless the creators of Elmo!) But when I reached the bathroom, this is what I saw:


Let me explain just what it is you are looking at. The towel bar on the left is mine. The one on the right is Jeff's. On the far left of the photo, you can see a blue wash rag. It was used by Jeff. It is still wet. It has been placed over my towel, leaving a large area of said towel cold and damp. Note how relatively empty Jeff's towel bar is. Note how much emptier it would be if he put hangars and shirts back in the closet where they belong. Surely there would have been enough space to drape a wet wash rag.

I don't normally make a blatant pitch for comments on my blog. But I'd love to hear suggestions on appropriate payback. Ideas, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. I am pleading the 5th on this one. Anything I suggest on a public blog may be used against me in the future - by one of our husbands. :)

    ReplyDelete