Friday, January 23, 2009

Concentration

AJ is definitely growing up. It's amazing to compare his attention span now to a year ago. Books that I used to figure "oh, these have way too many words on a page", now keep him interested for a half hour.

Such was the case last night. This book came with a CD, so he was able to "read" the book while I was playing with Sydney. He did a pretty good job of following along and turning the pages at the appropriate time.

Earlier in the week, he played legos for hours on end. If I remember right, the creations below were both "good robots".


I've had way too much on my plate this week. How do I know? Besides the obvious tell-tale signs of stress and lack of sleep, I've noticed it's been a challenge to come up with things to write about on this blog. I suspect my kids are being no less creative than normal. I've just been too distracted to notice some of the unusual things they're so good at saying and doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment