Friday, January 9, 2009

Meatloaf cupcakes a la AJ

AJ's career plans - which previously have included being a firefighter, army soldier and Peter Pan, playing a variety of professional sports and many more occupations I can't recall at the moment - have now changed again.

His newest idea is to open a restaurant, which he'll name "Mixers". Don't ask me where he got the name. He just likes to come up with that sort of thing. (Have I mentioned he's announced that someday he'll have a son named JJAJ? No word on what all those initials will stand for.)

Back to the restaurant plans... Based on the menu he's cooked up, it sounds like he'll be serving a mix of seafood and preschool favorites. He's going to serve "smoked fish and salmon fish and crab legs and lobster and pizza and meatloaf cupcakes and chocolate milk."

Just what exactly are meatloaf cupcakes? As he explained to me, "It's meatloaf with frosting in the middle."

Yum!

1 comment:

  1. ohh ohh, I know what meatloaf cupcakes are! (Can you see me raising my hand like an excited elementary schooler?) Make the meatloaf mixture, put it in muffin tins to bake (takes much less time). When they come out of the oven, top them with mashed potatoes (the "frosting").

    ReplyDelete