Thursday, January 29, 2009

Messy kid corrector


I've noticed in recent pictures I've taken of the kids, that invariably some of the cutest shots are marred by leftover bits of ketchup, spaghetti sauce or some other part of the previous meal that remain stuck to the kids' chin, cheeks, etc. (Enlarge the photos above and you'll see what I mean.)

Why is it that every photo software system out there includes a quick fix 'red eye corrector', and yet no one (short of the very expensive, professional level Photoshop products) can offer a corrector for all the spills on my kids' faces? How tough would it be to set up a program that would circle the blotch and then cover it up by matching the skin tone surrounding it?

So that's my idea. But since I know nothing about how to implement it, I suppose my best 'quick fix' solution will have to be a wash rag.

1 comment:

  1. You know, Creative Memories has a program to fix that. ;)

    ReplyDelete