Sunday, January 18, 2009

It was SO cold...

So here's something you don't see everyday.


I walked into the garage, happened to glance at the ceiling and couldn't help but notice brownish splotches of ice stuck to the ceiling. Hmmm... I've got to think that can't be good.


I looked around for a few seconds, trying to figure out what could have caused stalactites to begin forming in my garage. And then I discovered the culprit. There it was on the floor - a couple of 12-packs of pop that now looked like they were puking out slushies.


I don't think I would have wanted to have been in the garage when those cans started to blow. The pop cases are standing upright on the floor. That must have been quite the explosion to shoot slush so hard that it reached the ceiling and stuck.


I hadn't worried about leaving pop in the garage, because the cases were propped against an inside wall, and we never left the garage door up any longer than absolutely necessary. Note to self: bring pop inside next time the temperature plummets below zero and stays there for 90 straight hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment