Monday, October 22, 2012

Sunday leaves me happy

Our trees are now pretty much leafless. And they'll remain that way for the next six to seven months. (Sigh.)
 
On the bright side, that means our lawn is covered with leaves. Something the children noted and made the best of when sent outside to play Sunday afternoon.
 


By children, I meant all three of mine.

 
Isn't it amazing how the same two individuals who have spent just about every waking moment antagonizing and tattling on each other, can suddenly work together when they recognize a common goal?
 
 


 
I wish I had a soundtrack of their laughter. Pictures may speak a thousand words, but the sound of their giggles are what complete the memories from this perfect fall afternoon. As I was taking these photos and now as I look at them, the top thought running through my head is, "I love my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment