Saturday, March 14, 2009

The food hoarder

I think I'd noticed that the cereal shelf was a little less crowded lately. But rather than investigate why, I just enjoyed opening the cupboard door without worrying about cereal falling out of it.

Yesterday, while working on the computer, I turned to my right and saw Sydney emerge from behind the easel. And she was chewing on something.

My first concern was that she was sampling some chalk. I needn't have worried.

While not consuming anything toxic, my little sweetheart does seem on her way to a pretty good sugar rush.

Note the container of wipes in the bottom of the photo, along with the many wipes she'd already pulled out. Those are her other favorite collectibles. I have discovered that by re-wetting them under the faucet, I can fool her into re-using those. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment