Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Missed us!

Nothing particularly clever to share today...

I was so sure I'd be stuck at home and would have plenty of time to come up with something. Afterall, a blizzard was bearing down on us, destined to dump 14-16 inches. Schools (and thus daycare) would surely close. I spent my last 10 minutes at work yesterday grabbing job folders, figuring out which projects I could work on from home.

And then a funny thing happened.

It didn't snow that much.

I haven't heard an official snow total for our area, but Duluth got a mere five inches. I have to admit, I'm feeling a bit like a child who'd been counting on school being closed. Now I have to get back into a "work" frame of mind.

Coincidentally, I can hear a plow outside right now. I guess that's the best sign of all that I better get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment